Water quality analytical center
The quality of water used for food and household purposes has a direct effect on your health.
Even being visually crystal-clear, water may contain health hazard microbiological or chemical components, which may cause various diseases.
Laboratory water analysis allows you to become aware of chemical and biological water quality indicators to be sure of it’s safe use or to choose the correct treatment system for house.
Quantitative analysis of water in Ekodar’s laboratories
Water quality analytical center (AC) is one of the Ekodar’s business units accredited by the AAC “Analitica” which is signatory to the ILAC and APLAC Agreement in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO / IEC 17025-2005 (GOST R ISO / IEC 17025-2009).
The AC includes 2 laboratories:
- Laboratory of chemical analysis of drinking water
- Laboratory of chemical analysis of natural and waste water
The main activities of the AC are:
- Carrying-out of chemical analysis of water in Moscow and St. Petersburg for the evaluation of the quality of water of household and industrial facilities for the purpose of water treatment and purification system selection and further evaluation of the quality of water, passed through these systems.
- Carrying-out of chemical analysis of wastewater during sanitary inspection of wastewater treatment facilities and technological process adjustment performed by the Ekodar’s business units.
- Carrying-out of works on water samples quality control (drinking, natural, waste) on customer’s request in accordance with the accreditation scope.
- Carrying-out of chemical analysis of bottom sediments, sludge deposits and silt formed as a result of wastewater treatment.